Easy Install Script
- What is the easy install script?
- This is a simple perl script, which gets agenda programs over the net and installs them on your agenda PDA. It also adds the correct lauchpad icons.
- You need to copy the ei.pl into a directory where you have write access, and run it from that directory in order to work. The you can use the following commands:
|./ei.pl list||lists all available apps|
|./ei.pl install [appname]||installs the requested app|
|./ei.pl update||update package list and script|
|./ei.pl ei2vrp [appname]||create .vrp of of the ei package|
- What's new in version 1.0?
- a lot of SNOW 1.2.0 packages are available
- you can uninstall packages
- both vrps and EasyInstall-tars are supported
- How do I make my program easy installable?
- compile your program
- rename you program to [programname] and your icon to [programname].xpm
- move these files into a directory called [programname]
- tar.gz this directory
- send me a mail with the URL of this tar and a short description