- There is a new Nuclear Chess implementation
- The new Nuclear Chess can be played right in your browser and also on your mobile phone. The rest of this page is outdated.
- What is NuclearChess?
- NuclearChess is a chess variant. Whenever a piece is captured, both pieces and all pieces on neighbour fields die. Games are short and fun even for people who usually don't play chess.
- What's new in version 1.0.0?
- Fixed memory corruption bug, which resulted in a crash on capture on many systems
- This is a family production by Harald Bartel (AI, main code), Ulf Bartel (C conversion) and Karl Bartel (graphics). Once tested by Holger Bartel (who lost).